25 Jan 2011

Interlude

The easiest and most unexpected of illnesses, that will sometimes take you by surprise or slowly creep up to make you shiver: Loneliness. It has little to do with being alone, because you can feel lonely amidst people. We all have our low moments... my personal remedy is making plans. What will my next holiday destination be? Who could I surprise with an unexpected gift or a favour? What part of the city could I discover or rediscover?

For now, I am trying to enjoy my last weeks in Granada and see all the things I can before leaving. Unfortunately exams and revision are taking a lot of my time.

My first travel plans should take me to Seville and Madrid. Then I'm visiting a few friends in England before returning to the homeland France in March. Sometimes I wish that all the people I love would live in the same town, it would make it such a wonderful life! Then again, that is really unlikely to happen and it is great when it enables me to travel around!

Last week, My terrace, Granada

No comments:

Post a Comment