14 Sept 2014

My London Diaries

I have recently moved to London - and I feel that I could not give London any justice by writing one or two blogposts. Therefore I decided to write a different category of posts called 'London Diaries', in order to share some of the things, places and happenings I discover in the capital!



I have another motivation to start this series of posts: I was having a really tough time adapting to London - I moved here for the 'dream job' and work is definitely an incredible opportunity, yet my partner, who I lived with, is now two hours away on the train; while I also have a hard time to accept the overcrowdedness, the pollution, the time it takes to get anywhere and of course the exorbitant prices.

I think by recording my good experiences in London it will give you some information about what there is to do in London, but it will also help me like - maybe even fall in love with - this city!

So, London, this one's for you, because I think you deserve a second chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment