31 Dec 2010

Happy New Year!

This year has been very eventful and I have seen a lot of places, more places than any year before 2010 actually. 8 countries on 3 continents. That’s what I call a good year. Now of course, I don’t escape rating the best memories of 2010, but, as expected, this is not the easiest of task.

Best City I've lived in: Berlin. This city has charmed me in any possible way and the three months that I lived there were just incredible. I found there all I needed: an international crowd; many cafés, bars, chill-out places, clubs; nature; beautiful buildings; modern areas; art, loads and loads of art and coffee shops, where I can rest and write. I know I will come back.

Best Place I've visited: Ireland. Even if we were there only for a short week, the country has left an indelible impression on me. The scenery, the people and the atmosphere bewitched me and I want to see more of it!

One place I absolutely want to go: Italy! Italy! Italy! I haven’t met many people who haven’t been there, and above all I have met so many Italians and Neapolitans in Granada but somehow, in all my back and fourth across Europe, I have never managed to go there and I am very ashamed! So hopefully next summer it will be my time to throw a coin into the Trevi fountain and eat a Pizza in Naples!

Let 2011 be for all of us a year of adventure and discovery! I wish you all the best and I hope that you are happy, joyful and in good health!

Happy New Year! Bonne Année! Frohes neues Jahr! Prospero año nuevo! Felice anno nuovo! Un An Nou Fericit! Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku! Gott nytt år! Щастлива Нова Година! 新年おめでとうございます ! ! سنة سعي Onnellista uutta vuotta! Gott nýggjár! Próspero aninovo!

(can you guess all the languages? ;) )

And in Uzbek, because I like how it looks: Yangi yilingiz bilan! :D

2 comments: