21 Sept 2010

Berlin: Take 3... Bis Bald!

This is it. It's the last night. I just got home from some casual drinks with my friends and there is nothing left to do but to say goodbye. The luggages are ready, I sent some packages off and I have 4 hours to sleep.


To describe the time I have spent in Berlin, I would need many more words in many more languages than I know. I regret not a single second of it... or maybe just that one time where I told this (probably German) guy to go back to his stupid country... I got (slightly) carried away, because he was being incredibly rude.



Whenever it's the end of something, I can't help to have flashbacks of memories that have made that something. I still remember vividly my first day in Berlin, without a real plan where to live the next couple of days. I see the afternoons we spent at the lake, the hours we gossiped in the sun, the coffees we had in Friedrichshain, the drinks at the Que Pasa, the dinners at Tempo box and of course the incredible times I have spent with the ICD guys! I also remember the strange places I have discovered in Berlin, the strange people I have seen (ask me about an adult-rated story in the tube ) and it just makes me realise how much I love this city.

I will miss it, but as most of my friends here are leaving as well and as Spain is calling, it is time to move on. Tomorrow I'll hopefully take the first car to Frankfurt and then the day after that another car will leave with me and my big luggage to Andalucia.


Indeed...I have miles to go before I sleep.

More on Berlin: Take 1 and Take 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment